- Convenient Checking Package that combines with Savings, Debit Card, Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit, ALL with NO service fee when the debit card is simply used 10 or more times per month. NO minimum balance requirement, NO direct deposit requirement.
- Convenient branch and ATM locations:
Full Service branch on Hillsborough St., 2 ATM’s on Western Blvd (Food Lion parking lot), the Bookstore at Harrelson Hall on Main Campus, and 2 ATM’s on Centennial Campus at the Oval dining area.
- Express Send money transfer to China as low as $12.00. (An exclusive partnership with Agricultural Bank of China)
- Use of Bill Pay to pay Rent/Landlord FREE which avoids cost of purchasing checks. First 6 checks are free.
- Flat rate $16 incoming international wire transfer fee, regardless of the transferred amount.
- Free account to account transfer between Wells Fargo accounts through Online Banking.
- Freeaccount to account transfers to Bank of America accounts through Online Banking.
- First 90 Days of account life completely Free.
- Free Notary service.
- Free Debit Card replacement with cards issued in the Store.
- Ability to establish credit without social security number.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified financial services company with $1.5 trillion in assets and more than 264,000 team members. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco CA. We do business with one in three U.S. households and operate in 35 countries to support customers with their global financial needs.
Wells Fargo has Stores in most major metropolitan cities including New York, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Seattle and Los Angeles, providing coast to coast service where ever you visit or move to.